FREE TO JOIN - SWIGA Associate Membership For Housing Professionals
SWIGA Associate Membership is open to anyone involved in the specification of solid wall insulation systems in any way. So if you have responsibility for social housing stock, if you are a private landlord, an architect, a consultant, an engineer, a main contractor or have any other professional interest then this FREE membership is for you.
All we ask that you meet at least one of the criteria below.
- Be a member of a professional body related to the construction industry
- Work for a company or organization that operates in the housing refurbishment or energy efficiency sector
- Have a professional qualification related to the construction industry.
There is no charge for Associate Membership and joining will give you access to the members area of the SWIGA website along with a host of benefits.
Benefits Of Membership
- Help in accessing quality contractors and systems to best suit the needs of your project
- Access to the SWIGA ‘Knowledge Hub’
- Details of system members certification
- Useful links
- UpToDate News feed keeping you abreast of issues impacting on the housing insulation sector
- Technical guidance and procedures
- Network events
- Provision of independent arbitration in disputed claims
- CPD Seminars
These are just some of the many benefits to becoming a SWIGA member and there is no costs to joining.
The joining process is simple - please complete the form below to register: