Insulating your home is becoming ever more important due to climate change targets and rising energy prices.
Solid wall insulation is therefore a particular focus of programmes, such as the Government’s Green Deal and the Energy Company Obligation (ECO), providing access to grant funding and finance with no upfront costs, both of which require a 25 year consumer guarantee
The SWIGA Quality Framework ensures that all stages of the work, from survey to design and installation are carried out by competent companies using skilled operatives and that it is guaranteed to meet both the stringent high standards of quality and the requirements of an independent third party surveillance scheme.
What does the guarantee offer?
- Installation by member installers using member certified systems
- Cover for 25 years for defective materials, design or workmanship
- Up to £20,000 remedial work and specified fabric damage costs covered
- Installers subject to independent third party surveillance
- Available for External, Internal or Hybrid insulation solutions under one guarantee
- One-off guarantee payment
- Valid for subsequent owners of the property and where the home is rented for the benefit of
- the landlord or successor tenants
- Standard Guarantee covers all suitable properties up to and including four storeys in height
Solid wall insulation measures have been established for over 25 years and have proven track record, however the SWIGA guarantee gives you peace of mind in case of any defects occurring because of workmanship or materials.