Your installation should be to your complete satisfaction. However, if you do have a complaint, then there’s a very easy process to follow:
- In the first instance contact the Installer who completed the installation who will, where possible, rectify the defect. (the contractors details are on the guarantee)
- If the problem still remains unresolved, contact SWIGA in writing.
- Following this contact, SWIGA will arrange for the Manufacturer or System Designer to investigate the matter on SWIGA’s behalf and if the contractor is no longer trading SWIGA will instigate any necessary remedial work free of charge within the terms of the Guarantee.
- Any dispute between the contractor and the homeowner arising out of or in connection with this Guarantee which cannot be settled by negotiation, will then be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties or in absence of agreement within 21 days to an arbitrator reasonably determined by SWIGA whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties.
- If the contractor is still trading but refuses to abide by the independent system holder report or the independent arbitration process SWIGA will carry out the repairs identified at our cost.
If you’re not sure or want to talk to someone for more advice, then you can contact us on