Details of the scheme’s terms of membership for Certificate Holders can be found within the SWIGA Members Rules of Conduct document, however in brief, as a System Certificate Holder you must:
- Be admitted to the “Register of Members” and be able to continually demonstrate the ability to adhere to the scheme’s terms of membership.
- Have a UK based operation, with a current UK company registration number.
- Have BBA or other equivalent third party system certification for a Solid Wall Insulation System that you hold the intellectual property rights for and that has been certified by UKAS (or equivalent) accreditation to EN 45011: 1998 for that technology.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the SWIGA Surveillance Scheme, Professional Code Of Practice and any associated documentation that define requirements, such as the procedure for the assessment and surveillance of installers.
- Have appropriate levels of insurance in place.
A copy of our membership application form can be downloaded here or completed electronically below. Hard copy applications should be mailed to Member Processing, SWIGA, 3 Vimy Court, Vimy Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1FG.